Tuesday 14 February 2012

Style Crush: Gillian Zinser


So really started getting into Pinterest recently, it's great for collating everything you see visually on the internet in one place, like a digital scrapbook I guess. Every time I see something I like, I can just pin it to a particular board straight from my bookmark bar and look at it at a later date. With this in mind, I was doing my usual trawl through Tumblr and Google Reader and stumbled across Gillian Zinser aka Ivy Sullivan in 90210. I'm a big fan of 90210 so already know Ivy has amazing style on screen, but wow she's possibly even better off screen! She's got a real Cali-beach girl vibe going on, very hippie-ish but with a punky/rock n roll edge. She is officially my new style crush. Here's a few of my fave looks:









No comments:

Post a Comment